Uptown Hardware Inc is a local, family owned business that was founded over 60 years ago. We provide an environment that encourages the best people to succeed. We support personal advancement and accomplishments, and we are always looking for talented, hard working people to join our team.
All Uptown Hardware Team Members must be able to:
- Lift 50 lbs. (i.e. soil, sand, and bags of cement).
- Stand for long periods of time (we have 8 hour shifts on concrete floors).
- Work on weekends, evenings and/or holidays, out of fairness for all team members
Additionally, all Uptown Hardware Team Members must:
- Have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Display honesty and integrity.
- Have the ability to follow direction well.
- Show respect and kindness for everyone despite any situation.
- Have the ability to go above and beyond to help customers.
- Be on time, if not early for your shift.
- Do what they are supposed to do even if no one is around, because it’s the right thing to do.
- Do well with multitasking.
This application process will take approximately 20 minutes to complete, and must be filled out entirely. Please note, the completion of this application does not guarantee employment.
*Please include a resume, if one is available*
The Uptown Hardware Family